The following content concerns any items that require attribution. Policies that govern Author Jason Jack and Walapie websites are included.
Some links on this website are Affiliate links (click to learn about affiliate links). In short, if you purchase products by using the links, a portion of the proceeds will go to me, Author Jason Jack, at no additional cost to you.
Affiliate links on this website will be made apparent as affiliate links in some manner as transparency is of up most importance to me.
These links support me to continue writing, updating the website, and producing more content. You are in no way obligated to use these links. If you are interested in creating your own affiliate links, visit the link above.
All fonts used on covers and inside physical books are free-for commercial-use (without attribution) at the time of use and came from FontSpace.com or are stock-standard within Windows/Microsoft Office Word.
All textures used on cover art were free-for-commercial-use (without attribution) at time of use and were found at various sources across the web.
- Any and all third parties (businesses, corporations, persons, and entities not of Walapie Media) do not endorse Walapie Media and its Creative Guild Members (both hence forth referenced as WM or “We”), are not endorsed by WM, are not affiliated with WM.
- All trademarks, copyrights, and so forth referenced in all texts and digital forms from WM are properties of their respective owners. and are used without the intent of infringement. Any content proven to do so will be removed upon notification and/or proper documentation. WM has gone to great lengths to provide adiquate documentation in text and on its “Attribution” page of its website to give proper credit.
- All third party links referenced in all texts and digital forms from WM are “use at your own risk”. We do not endorse, nor are we affiliated, with any content linked in any form. We cannot be held accountable or liable for any damages, incorrect information, or any other positive or negative consequences attained from third party links/websites/etc.
- All external hyperlinks/links used in any WM text or digital site were current and working as of its publication. We cannot guarantee, and cannot be held to guarantee, any link provided.
- Walapie Media Creative Guild Members may use pen names if they deem so.
- Walapie Media is not a corporation or business entity and cannot be considered as such for any purposes (financial or otherwise). It is a creative umbrella used to unite artists under one banner.
- Walapie Media, the various Walapie Media logos, all books produced under the Walapie Media publication banner are all copyrights of author Jason Jack. All works created by Creative Guild Members are copyrights of their authors.
- Use information provided by Walapie Media and its Creative Members at your own discretion. We cannot be held accountable or liable for any damages, incorrect information, or any other positive or negative consequences attained from third party links/websites/etc.
- By visiting Walapie Media and its Creative Guild Members sites, using services provided, and/or reading any Walapie Media and its Creative guild Member’s Books/eBooks/Articles/etc. (all works under the Walapie Media umbrella are covered including, but not limited to, examples such as each book in 31 Things You Need to Know series, You Draw the Adventure brand, Jason Jack brand etc.) in the past/present/future, you give up the right to hold Walapie Media and its Creative Members accountable for any any damages, incorrect information, or any other positive or negative consequences. Authors of Walapie Media are not professionals and cannot be held accountable/liable in or out of a court of law, class action lawsuits, and so forth. Seek professional guidance when applicable.
- All Walapie Media and its Creative Guild Member social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Myspace for example but not limited to) and sites are governed by the above standards, rights, and policies. Use at your own discretion.
- Above all, these polices are set to protect Walapie Media and its Creative Guild Members from “trolls” and unlawful tactics. Our number one goal is to provide quality content to consumers and allow artists to create the projects they want and desire with no bottlenecks.